Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa Claus

Landon Wigley
8402 Smack Down Ave.
Penticton, B.C.
V2A 6X9

December 15, 2011

Santa Claus
Magical Figure
North Pole

Dear Santa:
 
     I'm on the edge of being on the naughty list. But it isn't my fault. You can blame the girlfriend for that. She just can't resist me. Can you blame her? Look at me. I'm sexy and I know it. Anyways other then that I've been fairly good... I guess. Okay maybe not on the mats. Because I've been tossing people like rag dolls lately. IT'S SO MUCH FUN! Can't guard me! There are other incidents that might put me on the naughty list but let's just skip the details. Let's just get to the wish list.

     Okay Santa here's the deal. I don't want or need that many items but there is a few things you could get me. Firstly I would like a fender strate. To rip it up like David Gilmour. He is god on the guitar! Secondly having a bowflex would be great. No pain no gain! I love that burning sensation. Lastly I know this last item might question my uh... yeah. A pink with purple lining singlet. Don't ask why I want it. Personal I think it will give me a psychologial advantage. Plus the look on my oppostions face will be rich.


Sincerly Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment