Thursday, October 27, 2011

What Happens In Jail

     Robert slowly walked up to Jarome. Jarome knew he wanted something and asked, "What do you want Robert?"
     "Well I heard your the person to talk to" replied Robert
     "To talk to about what though?" Jarome stated, "what are you trying to get at?"
     Robert was starting to get nervous. He whispered, "I need...a...a...gun."
     "What in God's name do you need a gun for?"
     "I'm tried of living in jail. I want to end it."
     "End what? Your life?" Jarome asked confusingly. Robert stood there. Caught his breathe and explained,
     "I can't stand it here anymore. I've had enough, I need an easy way out."
     "Don't end your life Robert," Jarome was lost for words but continued,"Just plan a way to escape. You can find away to get out of here."
      Robert didn't think that anyone cared for him and was shocked of Jarome's positive attitude. Robert then questioned, "How am I suppose to get out of here? It's a maxium security prison!"
      "Man we will find a way," stated Jarome." Just meet me back here later and we can think of a plan to escape."
      "Alright Jarome, I'll see you later." Robert said quietly. Both men went there separate ways. To make it not obvious that they are going to escape. Both men are going to escape.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment